Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:47 PM

If you have a Printer
Here is a place to get a $1 off coupon per person
http://www.vancouver...all-coupons.pdf

If you DO NOT have a Printer
If you do not have a printer then you can pick one of these booklets up in almost any hotel, station or area that has leaflets and maps.
It has a $1 off coupon for up to 4 people for the Capilano Suspension Bridge.

Posted Image

I went to Grouse Mountain a few weeks back and on the back of my lift pass was a coupon for the Capilano Suspension Bridge

$2.00 off per Adult Admission
Each coupon is good for 4 people.

Also if you are a BC Resident you can get a FREE year pass once you enter as a full paying adult.
There are also lots of benefits that come with it.
Includes full year access to Canyon Lights
10% off at the Trading Post Gift Shop
10% off food and beverage (except alcohol) at Bridge House Restaurant, Canyon Cafe and Loggers’ Grill
15% off for guests on future visits
Special rates at Cathedral Mountain Lodge and Moraine Lake Lodge
Read more about it here http://www.capbridge.com/bc-residents/

Posted Image

I have to admit I found the whole Capilano Suspension Bridge experience a bit expensive for what you get. $33.95 + Tax
Its really only worth about $15 but its such a tourist trap that they get away with those prices.

I never understand why they charge so much money for the food in these places, and fast food at that! especially when you only need to spend max 2 hrs at the place. Might as well look around Capilano and go somewhere nice in downtown or the northshore for food.

#2 PoBodyKnows

PoBodyKnows

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:17 AM

You've got to be from out of town to spend THAT much money when you could just go to Lynn Canyon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users